- Extremely successful, market leading food and lifestyle retailer with a fantastic customer reputation
- Highly commercial environment with a fast-paced culture focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- This Category Executive role is ideal for an individual who wants to progress their career in an environment with development opportunities
- As Category Executive you will be responsible for leading and driving promotions, events & seasonal events. You will work cross functionally with buying to influence product selection and promotions, marketing for customer communication strategy and also supply chain to ensure high levels of availability.
- The Category Executive will manage a category assistant and will keep all of the project trackers updated. In addition, they will review the performance of promotions and events and share across the business.
- This team is a growing team and the category executive will demonstrate creative and strategic thinking to create new promotional and seasonal events.
- The Category Executive could be working in a category, buying or trade planning role ideally within the UK food sector (retail or FMCG)
- You must have man management skills of managing at least 1 person and be highly organized, proactive and flexible
- You will have excellent commercial and strategic/creative thinking skills and thrive working cross functionally
Benefits & details:
- You will thrive in a matrix blue chip structure that is down to earth and personable.
- Excellent package – up to £35000 plus benefits and bonus
- Location – Herts with 2 days working from home
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/15970/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.