Channel Manager (x3 reports) on Impulse channels. Field based
- Category leading drinks supplier.
- Very well established in the UK from both an On and Off Trade perspective and currently in double digit growth.
- There has never been a better time to join this fashionable global market leader!
- They are now looking for a highly dynamic Channel Manager (x3 reports) on Impulse channels.
- You will take full P&L responsibility for a large NSV portfolio specifically on Impulse Retail channels with x3 NAE direct reports.
- You will be responsible for continuous development of the account portfolio strategy and overall commercial performance.
- You will be responsible for developing senior level relationships and leading top to top commercial negotiations.
- In an everchanging drinks category, this role is crucial in their continued commercial performance and offers the successful candidate a unique opportunity to develop in a fast paced and innovative & entrepreneurial environment.
- Are you a dynamic & entrepreneurial commercial individual in the FMCG industry?
- Do you have great P&L account management experience in your FMCG career so far? Do you have a great track record with Impulse Retail channels?
- Do you have senior level negotiation experience?
- Have you led a team or individual?
- Are you confident, organised, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills?
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 7/15916/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.