John Adams Leisure Limited, a key player in the Games and Craft market, are looking for a high performing, experienced National Account Manager, who is truly passionate about sales and is looking to join a well-known business.
John Adams has an established team who offer a great working environment which is led by a Senior Leadership team. We have good market penetration in the top for Multiples, High Street and Online retailers with opportunities to expand further in both domestic and international markets.
You will currently be a National Account Manager or National Account Executive from a FMCG background that is looking to take full responsibility for strategic accounts. You will manage and develop John Adams’ key national accounts. You will be accountable for managing all levels of each account from selling-in, new product presentations, forecasting, stock management to sales data analysis.
- You will be a driven individual with a strong background of success selling branded and non-branded products to major UK retailers.
- Account management experience specifically negotiating with key retailers.
- Someone who has a can-do attitude, a track record of identifying and acting upon growth opportunities.
- Craving a new challenge and reward of the SME environment, you will thrive with responsibility, independence, acting at pace but also getting stuck in.
- Ability to manage own time effectively.
- Demonstratable commercial acumen.
Please click the 'APPLY NOW' button to send a CV and covering letter. No agencies please.