Are you a National Account Manager looking for a new challenge? Are you driven by results and unlocking sales opportunities? Signature Career Management are partnered with an ambitious and driven SME who are looking to hire a National Account Manager into the commercial team.
This Northern Home Counties based business offer a culture where you can truly make things happen, where your opinions count, and your actions lead to results. You will have a key part to play in ensuring the existing strategy is delivered but given the encouragement and freedom to deliver ambitious growth plans.
You will have full ownership of your portfolio, driving the expansion of existing products as well as exciting and innovative NPD. To be successful you will need to be resilient, tenacious as well as being creative with tonnes of energy!
The successful candidate will have –
- Proven track record in sales and business development
- Account management experience – Grocery
- Highly numerical and analytical, sharp when it comes to the numbers
- A strategic thinker with strengths in analysis, planning and forecasting
- Proven track record in negotiations with major national accounts
- Competitive in nature with an inquisitive mindset
Key responsibilities –
- Forecast accuracy at Customer Level & SKU Group Level.
- Full P&L ownership and improvement for all your customers.
- Jointly delivering the total budgeted Net Sales Value.
- Taking personal ownership for expanding our sales portfolio.
- Ensuring the core range is listed across your customer base.
- Delivering Category enhancing NPD.
- Securing NPD listings, agreeing the launch & support plan and delivery on time in full.
- Develop and agree written plans for key strategic customers.
- Building a strong working relationship with our Finance Business Partner and Marketing teams, ensuring we act as “One Team”.
- Ensure all promotions are signed off internally and agreed with customers.
So there you have it. A great opportunity with a fantastic business. If it’s for you then hit apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.