Field Sales Solutions has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as a Business Development Manager.
This is your opportunity to work for Field Sales Solutions, a leading field marketing company. We represent the fastest growing confectionery company in the UK. Whilst you will be employed by Field Sales Solutions, you will be assigned to work for one of our largest clients Ferrero. Ferrero is a rapidly expanding FMCG that encompasses iconic brands such as Ferrero Rocher, Kinder, Nutella, Tic Tac, and Thornton’s!
In return for joining us as our Business Development Manager we can offer you a competitive salary of £26,450 OTE + Company Car
Territory: Ideal location is Bristol area as you will be covering the whole of the South West
We are looking for an outgoing & personable Individual to develop an impressive sales career. Whether you are new to field sales or looking for that next exciting challenge. We will require an energetic career building individual, who will be cold calling on new and existing customers, happy with meeting new people on a daily basis, starting conversations and then converting those dialogues into amazing return on investment.
What will you be doing as our Business Development Manager?
- You will be tasked with overseeing our prestigious Ferrero UK account, playing a vital role in helping the confectionary giant gain distribution and sales within the hospitality industry. Ultimately, ensuring their ranges achieve worldwide growth and distribution.
- This is your chance to bring that determination, tenacity, and genuine passion for food to life in the most rewarding role of your career to date. So, you will need bags of confidence and will be truly excited by the challenge.
- We are looking for someone who is ready to meet and beat targets like never before, engaging new customers, delivering value-adding initiatives, and developing innovate solutions to customer’s needs.
What will you need to be our Business Development Manager?
- A passion for all things food related.
- Ideally, previous experience within an FMCG or Foodservice role.
- Organised – strong time management and planning skills.
- The desire to take your career – as well as the Ferrero UK brand – from strength to strength.
- A flexible and results-driven approach.
The tasty bit…
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this Business Development Manager role also offers a variety of delicious benefits including:
- Best in class training & support to help you reach your potential.
- Opportunities for career development.
- Incentive program.
- Holiday accrual with length of service.
- Performance related bonus.
- Company car.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving license.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.