Up to c£65k + Car
West Midlands – mix of Office based + WFH
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a really exciting and rapidly growing branded premium food manufacturing business. As a supplier to retail, convenience, wholesale and independent customers our client has seen year on year double digit growth and is now looking to expand and grow the commercial function still further in order to drive forward additional expansion into the major grocery retail channel whilst also developing an already successful and established field sales operation
- As part of the Senior Leadership Team, you will be responsible for heading up a small & growing commercial team; developing effective partnership relationships with grocery, convenience & wholesale customers in addition to leading & developing the field sales team.
- Identifying new product development opportunities across all product categories and developing these ideas into commercially successful customer opportunities.
- With full P&L account responsibility, you will be involved in further developing the strategic direction and growth of the business.
- Regular coaching, mentoring and training of the sales teams
- Development of key structures such as reporting, targets, KPI Setting
- You will have gained experience managing major Grocery Retail Account’s. Experience of working with convenience, cash and carry, wholesale and independent accounts would be an advantage.
- FMCG experience is essential however a food background would be advantageous.
- You will have previous exposure to managing Field Sales or Direct Delivery teams
- Ability to develop and manage a small team of account manager’s/executives
- Highly commercial you will be able to demonstrate a track record of success, you will have great communication and presentation skills.
- With a hands-on style you will be action orientated and highly resilient and you will combine this with an outstanding level of honesty and integrity.