Sales Executive – Ambient Food
Competitive Salary + Bonus
West Yorkshire – Office based
My client is a leading importer and trader of ambient food products into the UK retail and foodservice channels. Their head office in West Yorkshire is home to their technical, UK sales, marketing and procurement functions.
Due to their continued growth, they are now seeking a Sales Executive to join their Commercial division based in West Yorkshire. As Sales Executive you will take responsibility of their foodservice customer base, maintaining and developing those relationships to maximise sales.
This role will report into the Sales Director, and you will join a team of three in a high energy environment. You will work cross functionally with Sales, Planning, Supply Chain and Finance.
The duties will include:
- Use internal CRM function to review and monitor customer sales performance
- Identify and new opportunities to grow the business
- Ensure price updates are communicated with ample notice
- Communicate with customers primarily over the phone and email in a timely manner for any updates, enquiries and concerns
- Follow up on any sales enquiries
- Plan promotional activity/support where appropriate
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience working in a high call volume environment specifically B2B. This is not a cold calling position although you will have a large portfolio of customer that you will be expected to have regular contact with. You will need to be able to work as effectively on your own as you would do as part of a team.
If you have excellent time management skills, great attention to detail and eager to join a business where personal development is at the forefront of the business please do send your CV to Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org