Are you looking for an exciting and pacey opportunity to kick start your career in Category Management? Do you want to be part of the journey as an already successful business continues to grow? This opportunity would suit someone looking for a fresh perspective or someone who is looking to step up into a new role.
Signature Career Management are currently working alongside a Branded FMCG SME which has experienced sustained growth over a consistent period of time, and now looking to appoint a Category Executive to their expanding team who will be responsible for a variety of grocery retailers.
As Category Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Interpretation and analysis of data, reviewing gaps, shelf space, trends, promotional activity etc to provide ongoing reports
- Category range review, evaluation and rationalization
- Provide actionable insights to improve Brand visibility in store
- Identify current and future category segment dynamics
- Translation of analysis to meaningful insight, presenting findings to internal and external commercial teams building strong relationships
- Collaborate with the National Accounts team to deliver compelling insight to the Grocery Retailers
The successful candidate will be / have:
- Experience in category management in an FMCG business or agency setting
- Highly energetic, passionate and keen to learn and develop
- Exceptional attention to detail, highly numeric and strong relationship building skill both internally and externally
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to work at pace
- Adaptable and able to prioritise workload, not compromising on quality
- Confident and capable in presentation, ensuring the category is kept at forefront of mind
As you will be responsible for several different retailers, you must be someone who is ready to get stuck in! The business offers genuine opportunity for development and progression as part of a collaborative and team oriented culture.
If you’re looking to further your Category career in a pacey and ambitious business, this is the role for you.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.