Automatic Retailing (Northern) Ltd is an award winning wholesaler specialising in Vending and Food Service.
Part of Kitwave Group PLC family, a Sunday Times PwC Top Track 250 company.
- Leading the buying team.
- Continuous improvement of staff and systems.
- Negotiating JBPs with the major FMCG suppliers.
- Developing relationships with parallel suppliers.
- Implementing correct and competitive pricing and promotional plans.
- Identifying and developing new categories and sales opportunities.
- Dealing with import of goods and the difficulties faced.
- Working with warehouse and transport departments to create efficiencies.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Good knowledge of the workings of FMCG food & drink wholesale supply chain.
- Minimum of two years buying experience in FMCG wholesale.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, committed, highly organised and efficient.
- Passion and drive to succeed.