Category Manager – Branded Food – Online & Convenience
Competitive Salary – Fixed Term Contract
A well-known, branded, household name FMCG business has a need for someone to join their friendly, family-feel business, to cover mat leave for one of their Category Managers.
You will look after their Online and Convenience accounts as well as provide support on the main Tesco account. The business is moving towards being more category-led and as a result, this role will have exposure to the top levels of the business, as well as autonomy for providing data-driven ideas and strategies, to win with the retailers.
Guiding and supporting the commercial team through influencing and developing relationships with retailers, you will understand their shoppers, to ensure the right range, distribution, space, and promotions in order to maximise the category opportunities.
Key skills & experience:
- Min 2-3 yr proven experience in FMCG Category Management or Category focused role in Customer Management within Multiple Grocers
- Highly numerate with attention to detail
- Ability to gain insight from data (experience of Nielsen a plus)
- Ability to create compelling stories to engage customers
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence and manage change
- Success in managing and developing accounts and relationships within an FMCG environment
- Team player attitude, adaptable and flexible nature
- Self-starter – able to take the initiative
If you have experience in a Commercial or Category function and have worked with Grocery accounts then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV to Sophie.email@example.com