PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
Join the world of PepsiCo Sales, where you will work hand in hand with your customers to grow their business and make a real impact. Your innovation, problem solving and entrepreneurial spirit will be utilised to the fullest; where in this fast paced and ever changing environment, we can go from idea to implementation in a matter of days. You'll be inspired by the drive of your team and feel a true sense of connection and comradery with your colleagues, who are proud to work in Sales
We're currently all working from home but once we return to the office we'll embrace flexibility and remote working more than ever before. Therefore, you'll only be required to be in our Reading office a maximum of two days per week. The role:
What we're looking for:
- Responsible for leading the account team to develop, set and deliver the annual sales revenue plan, delivering against external JBPs.
- Accountable for the delivery of in-store execution standards of distribution, display and promotion as defined in the UK annual marketing calendar, operating plan and customer JBP
- Build and nurture key customer relationships up to Category Director level
- Accountable for ensuring annual operating plans and JBP's deliver against PepsiCo annual objectives.
- Communicate a clear vision and objectives to the team, to motivate and inspire their performance
- Continually develop the capabilities of the team, via coaching, feedback and formal training. We will look to you to ensure they are performing in role and are geared up for internal promotions.
- Responsible for attending and shaping critical sales meetings and cross functional meetings to review progress and course correct where necessary
- Success in a commercial role within FMCG
- Thought leadership to build a winning strategy & deliver flawless execution
- Proven ability to work and collaborate cross functionally to unlock results for the channel
- Proven leadership and people development skills of a substantial team of diverse individuals
- Strong results orientation, track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Influencing skills - demonstration of ability to influence both internal and external agenda at a senior level
- Commercial Acumen - Strong commercial and analytical ability required to manage both the operational and strategic agenda
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of executive team having been promoted organically, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning. Career progression is incredibly important to us and we provide great opportunities to grow a long term career.