Coffee Brand Ambassador
Nestle Professional (working for Powerforce)
Full time, Permanent role
Salary: Up to £24,000 per annum + up to 15% bonus opportunity + company car + pension scheme
Working: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Swindon, Bristol, and Exeter are ideal locations as this territory covers South West of England
Do you have an outgoing personality?
Do you thrive off a busy diary?
Are you a self-starter with a will to win attitude?
Working for Powerforce as a Nestle Coffee Brand Ambassador you will manage a geographical territory, delivering best in class customer service, establish productive relationships with customers across varying outlet types and develop accounts to increase ROI for Nestle Professional and their customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Maximising Nestle Professional’s sales and continue to deliver outstanding customer service, implementing the highest of outlet standards
- Drive sustainable, profitable growth through the key customers as part of a strategic and defined contact strategy
- Ensuring that all machines are functioning by completing minor fixes during your site visits
- Ensuring all relevant staff on each site are trained on how to use and clean the machine
- Working in conjunction with the sales teams at Nestle Professional ensuring that every opportunity is acted upon, proposing ideas and initiatives in line with customer business plans that will drive ROI
- Formulating and deliver strategic and commercial business plans and campaigns with key customers
In return we will offer you:
- Up to £24k per annum plus up to 15% bonus opportunity and company car
- Incredible opportunities to develop your career with the best field marketing company in the business with huge growth plans!
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- A supportive workplace with access to wellbeing programmes, mental health support, and personal development resources
- Enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity & maternity leave, and Perkbox!
- A self-starter with drive to succeed
- Strong admin skills and high level of attention to detail (this is a very technical role)
- Outgoing and comfortable with training groups of people
- Thrive in a busy environment (this is a fast-paced and exciting account)
- This is a driving role therefore you must have held a full, manual driving license for a minimum of 12 months
- Intermediate level Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to travel extensively and have overnights where applicable
If you would like to be part of our success, apply today.