- Customers - Food Industry, Food Service and Retail Butchery sector
- Mix of Account Management, New Business Dev & Marketing
- Located Nr Banbury
New business development and account growth with existing trading customers within Regional Distributors, Casual Dining & Farm Shops.
The business sell value added food products on a national basis so this role will see you working with large contracts for bulk supply and distribution. Based near Banbury they offer a range of marinades, sauces, seasonings and functional ingredients designed specifically for the needs of the UK food industry. Established in the 80’s they are a stable organisation with Global partners.
As an Account Executive you’ll be supporting the Account Manager and looking after some smaller accounts. In this role you will support all customers and will be responsible for extending the lines they sell and NPD in a chilled food category. Some of the duties included will be.
- Develop new business by analysing account potential; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new applications and sales strategies.
- Pro-actively tracks orders and keeps customers informed offering solutions to late or short deliveries.
- Target new business opportunities across casual dining independent/small multiple operators, manage and retain relationship’s, build growth and ROS with existing customers across all product portfolios.
- Answering calls, taking customer orders, general office support to Finance Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career in the food industry! They are looking for a passional “foodie” of graduate calibre with a passion for this industry. To be considered you will need.
- Clear Communication skills both written and verbal along with general administration.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Self-motivated with the desire to learn, deliver and win
- A full and clean driving license
If successful you will have the opportunity to learn from industry leaders in a fast paced and supportive environment. The salary range is from £22k-£30K plus a bonus scheme. They offer a generous pension and holiday allowance and progression in salary with achievements.
Please contact me ASAP for a confidential chat.