Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for an experienced and driven National Account Manager to join our Wholesale team.
Full-time contract, Monday to Friday, 9 am – 6 pm. Competitive salary. Based in London or Cotswolds HQ with travel between.
About the role
As our National Account Manager, you’ll manage our main wholesale account as well as developing new business opportunities alongside the Wholesale Director. You’ll act as the point of contact for the customer Buying team ensuring all SLAs & fulfilment targets are met. You’ll be responsible for ensuring accurate forecasting across a wide range of categories, maximising sales opportunities with promotional activity. This role will drive the ongoing growth of our food retail presence online.
- Account managing the retail partner accounts
- Deliver the sales and profit plan for the accounts
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Carrying out regular forecasting of sales
- Develop a strong understanding of promotions and extensively analyse their success
- Dealing with customers day to day, presenting new lines, negotiating costs etc.
- Ensuring customers accounts are settled on time and dealing with claims and rejections
- Manage budgets and track performance, reporting back with action plans to optimise and deliver the sales plan
We’re are looking for at least 3 years of experience as a National Account Manager working with or for a large national food retailer with a proven track record of sales growth. You’ll also need;
- Experience within the organic food sector, with an emphasis on meat and produce
- Knowledge of other premium food retailers would be advantageous
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- First-class stakeholder management experience
- Excellent numeric and analytical skill is a must
- Competitive salary plus 10% bonus
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and Cover Letter today.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.