PepsiCo is looking for a passionate individual to join our van sales team as Van Sales Representative - Manchester/Sheffield.
We are looking for people who have the drive and hunger to progress at PepsiCo and be the face of our products to our retail customers.
About the team:
Our Van Sales reps are one of the main factors of our success. The passion that they have for our brands and the drive to achieve success is what increases our product sales and placements across the country. They establish long term relationships with Independent retailers ensuring our Snacks products such as Walkers, Doritos and many more, are always stocked in store.
We are a results-driven organisation and our expectations are high which is why we need talented, dynamic and hard-working individuals to join us. In return you'll be given every opportunity to promote your own personal and professional development in a supportive, dynamic and people-centric organisation.
About the role:
You will be driving a 3.5 tonne van and lead your own territory and look after a customer base of around 200 small independent stores. Visiting 18 stores per day, you'll be out on the road working independently a lot of the time, so you'll need to be self-motivated with strong time management skills.
What you will get up to:
- You will follow set journey schedules
- You will seek new customer opportunities for your territory
- You will provide a regular, reliable and consistent service for our customers
- Relationship building with your stores to help deliver our business' agenda
- You will lead daily stock and cash processes for ordering, picking and delivering of stock
- You will be responsible for growing defined targets across your territory
- You will collect and unload stock from cash & carry at the beginning and end of the day
What we want from you:
- Hunger and drive to succeed in a global FMCG company
- Full, manual UK driving License as you will be driving a 3.5 tonne van
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Incredibly self-driven personality
- Organisation skills
Salary & Benefits - £21,000 + up to £15,120 performance-based bonus scheme. Company mobile, flexible benefits package (25 days holiday + bank holiday with the option to buy/sell 5 more, income protection, life assurance.) About the company: PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making everyday favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few. We have a phenomenal reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being an excellent place to work and have recently won The Times Top Employer for Women for the sixth year in a row. As well as that we have built Strategies for Success, which is a long-standing program designed to accelerate middle - management Female talent. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.