- A highly respected supplier to the independent retail trade.
- Stable, well-resourced and with opportunities for personal development.
- An account management role with tremendous growth potential.
A leading and highly regarded supplier of non-food consumer goods to the retail trade. Continued sales growth has created the need to expand their field sales team.
The Role: Regional Sales Manager
As a Regional Sales Manager you will be tasked with achieving sales and customer satisfaction standards within your portfolio of larger customers throughout Somerset, Bristol, Bath, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Dorset, Devon, South Wales and Cornwall
You will inherit a well-established business base and be dealing with professional buyers within retail multiples, regional key accounts and large independents. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Establish yourself with your customers and build individual strategies for sales growth.
- Continuously develop each customer relationship by offering suitable products and service standards.
- Run effective meetings with buyers including new product presentations, terms negotiations and solution selling.
- Take ownership of your annual sales goals and report against this monthly.
Candidate Profile: Regional Sales Manager
We are looking for a talented and results focused Sales Representative with proven track record of field sales achievement. You will need to have a proven track record of field sales success in fmcg markets such as food, non-food, foodservice, hospitality or the garden/DIY trade.
The key qualities that you have to offer will be:
- A proven ability to develop existing customers to achieve mutually strong sales growth.
- Based centrally to cover Somerset, Bristol, Bath, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Dorset, Devon, South Wales and Cornwall.
- Able to communicate effectively in all forums and at all levels.
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable dealing with professional buyers.
- Positive, likeable, good sense of humour, builds relationships easily.
- Embraces being accountable for the area performance and prioritises constantly in order to meet targets.
The job holder will enjoy a basic salary of £35,000, an open-ended bonus scheme, company car and entry to the company pension scheme.
For more information and to apply please contact:
Name: Nick Hester
Telephone: 01275 813030
Job reference: NH/23393
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.