Our client is home to some of the most iconic British food brands found in most homes around the UK. With breadth of their product portfolio which is truly impressive, It’s a place you’ll be given the freedom to make your mark in a growing department. With a track record of constantly developing their employee’s careers they are always looking for talented, passionate individuals to join their success and to be a part of their exciting evolution.
As the successful Marketing Manager you will have full ownership for the brand category including full empowerment to drive decisions which will impact growth for the brand. You will be responsible for developing 3 year brand plan, whist driving and implementing the brand innovation pipeline. A large part of the role will be to manage product and commercial innovations. From day one, you will be assigned responsibility for the execution of brand strategies/plans and be the heartbeat of NPD launches.
The ideal fit
· Operated successfully at Senior/Brand Manager level or equivalent ideally within a branded food business (Experience in a growing brand would be ideal!)
· Self motivated individual with energy and enthusiasm to drive results!
· Strong numerical and analytical acumen as this is one of their highest profile brands, with many franchises, lines and value activity as well as NPD launches
· Commitment to driving a business forward
· Able to take ownership of projects, work independently and use initiative to find solutions
· A multi tasker who is a fast learner with ambition to grow and develop within wider business
· Be degree educated or equivalent
Ready to achieve beyond your own expectations? Apply now and we’ll make it happen!
Salary : Competitive salary plus car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare etc.
Location : Home based
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Chloe Easton for more information and to discuss confidentially on 07891 248 124