Field Sales Solutions has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as a Business Development Executive.
Field Sales Solutions are a leading field marketing company. We represent the fastest growing confectionery company in the UK. Whilst you will be employed by Field Sales Solutions, you will be assigned to work for one of our largest clients Ferrero. Ferrero is a rapidly expanding FMCG that encompasses iconic brands such as Ferrero Rocher, Kinder, Nutella, Tic Tac, and Thornton’s!
In return for joining us as our Business Development Executive we can offer you a competitive salary of £21,500 + Up to 10% Bonus + Company Car
What you will be doing as our Business Development Executive?
- Implementing and executing the operational field strategy within Cash & Carry to drive the DADI model (Distribution, Availability, Display & Impact).
- Pre-sell NPD (New Product Development) in line with the operational plan for Cash and Carry.
- Driving Business Development within Cash & Carry’s through analysing data to:
- Reduce depots with Zero sales.
- Increase availability of core SKU’s.
- Add additional listings to depot range.
- Identify Book stock issues on depots inventory and correct when in call.
- Growing overall sales of Ferrero products in Cash & Carry’s within your defined geographical territory to deliver a return on Investment.
- Responsibility for your own territory calling on selected Cash & Carry accounts
- Building external relationships with Cash & Carry personnel to help grow sales within your territory.
- Demonstrating products in Cash and Carry depots where required (Trade day support)
- Completing full coverage of your journey plan as directed by your line Manager.
What will you need to become our Business Development Executive?
- A passion for sales and an advocate of the Ferrero Brand portfolio.
- Business development skills or previous sales experience.
- Strong communication, negotiation, & time management skills.
- Ability to think strategically and analyse data.
- Proven record of demonstrating Initiative & delivering results.
- Demonstrable commercial acumen.
The tasty bit…
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this Business Development Executive role also offers a variety of delicious benefits including:
- In-house academy, offering best in class training and support to help you reach your potential.
- Opportunities for career development via our Shining Stars program
- Incentive program
- Holiday accrual with length of service
- Performance related bonus
- Company car
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving license.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.