Job Title: National Account Manager
Location: London 1 day a week and home based Midlands – South East
Package: £45-55,000 + benefits
- This role reports to the General Manager.
- You will help with developing and driving our customer base finding fresh and gutsy ways to get the brand noticed and loved. You will support the GM in the execution and measurement of the Annual Plan
- As well as working closely with grocery multiples.
- The role is to assist in the development of the business plan and sales strategy that will deliver both profit and growth across a range of grocery retailers and some wholesalers.
- Ideal candidates will be from an FMCG – food background with current experience of working with grocery retailers
- It is imperative that you have experience on JBP negotiations.
- Have had classical sales training and an understanding of the core needs of account management.
- However most importantly you must possess the entrepreneurial attitude that can drive this business forward backed up with a passion for quality food.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join major food company turning over in excess of £500m. Their NPD team has developed a product range that has already been hugely successful. The company is establishing a new and entrepreneurial division, which requires a National Account Manager to manage current accounts and manage some development accounts. Success in this role could lead to further opportunities within the division or group. Small yet mighty, so now is the time to join us as we take our business to the next level.
Already successful in the major multiples - as well as gaining new and constant enquiries locally and globally. With a unique, funky on trend and fabulous packaged product, there is a whole raft of opportunity for someone to stamp their own mark across the role and make it their own.
Our products out-perform the market and we have a huge opportunity to develop and assert our brand in a category that needs us!
An entrepreneurial spirit and we’re at the forefront of this fast-moving vegan product
If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 18150/3
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.