National Account Executive: Symbol Groups and Forecourts
Salary £34,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus 30% + Healthcare + Benefits Package
Based South East
Branded non-food FMCG business with exciting plans for the future. They manufacture a range of instantly recognisable products and due to a period of growth they now seek a National Account Executive to manage and develop customers within Wholesale- Convenience symbol Groups and Petrol Forecourt Groups. Working alongside the Senior National Account Manager.
To work as part of a small national accounts business unit, developing and sustaining profitable sales for the company within your portfolio of accounts.
You will be given a range of active National and Regional accounts, predominately where you will find the negotiating opportunities both exciting and fulfilling. You will, manage the sales targets, P&L and have marketing budgets to manage.
You will be developing and implementing a strategic plan for a designated sector. You need to work cross functionally with other areas and will be part of a successful team.
- Planning, formulation of your account portfolio, looking at strategy in line with the company plan, sector and customer needs.
- Building of account plans in line with brand/channel strategies by product, volume and revenue identifying promotional and development costs.
- Developing account propositions in conjunction with Trade and Consumer Marketing.
- Identify customer needs and tailoring propositions to meet these needs – category approach to product range and development program – agree, implement and evaluate with customer.
- Communicate all areas of activity to Field Sales Team (where relevant) and to all other relevant personnel.
- Negotiation, implementation and monitoring of trading display and concept agreements
- To identify and capitalise on new business opportunities within relevant channel
- To defend existing range and market share
- To achieve minimum distribution targets and objectives
- To understand company management information system Business Objects to a proficient standard
- To ensure competitive sell out prices
As well as being well organised, articulate and ambitious, candidates will require the following skills:-
A confident and resilient negotiator with strong presentation skills, well organised and comfortable working with data / analysis, currently working within FMCG.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience within an FMCG sales or account position, looking for a move into National Accounts or a sideways move to a company that is still growing!
Please quote reference 723/74gj if you would like to apply
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.