** Please be aware that you are registering your interest for future Senior Finance Business Partner roles at PepsiCo, although we do not have a vacancy right now we are looking to connect with talented individuals to build connections with for when the vacancy arises in the coming months.
Join the world of PepsiCo Finance, where our finance community make sense of the complexity within PepsiCo, by tracking our overall business performance and helping maximise our financial performance. Our planning and commercial finance teams partner closely with internal client groups to support them at a local level.
We're looking for a high-performing Senior Finance Business Partner to join our Commercial Finance team in Reading, with plenty of flexible working. You'll be responsible for providing collaborative financial and analytical leadership to the account teams of some of our biggest customers, to build and deliver the annual net revenue, profit and share plans for the accounts. You will be inspired by the driver of your team and feel a true sense of connection and comradery with your colleagues who are proud to work at PepsiCo.
Reports to: Snacks or Nutrition CFO
Direct reports: up to 2
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the reporting and explanation of account revenue performance to the Sales team & Snacks CFO including post-deal evaluation, customer & category performance, and lessons for future activity
- Highlight future performance concerns and opportunities and take a lead role in planning commercial activities required to remediate any gaps to target
- Continuously challenge and optimise trade spend (Sales P & terms) for the specified accounts.
- Lead the delivery of net revenue plans via stewardship of the commercial planning analysts in the service delivery team, with responsibility for reviewing the forecasting of promotions and new products.
- Steward the process, via the Shared Service Delivery Team, for ensuring all prospective account promotional investments are evaluated and approved appropriately
- Oversee period close process and provide understanding and insight into performance, including PY accruals.
- Provide coaching to members of the Service Delivery Team (Analysts) and work closely with finance peers in the Snacks team managing the accounts.
What we are looking for
- Finance professional with significant post-qualified experience
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA fully qualified
- Track record of commercial excellence
- FMCG industry experience is an advantage, but not essential
- Highly analytical, motivated, with excellent collaboration skills
- Ability to think broadly and influence multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to influence at all levels
We'll offer a competitive salary & package including private healthcare, alongside a flexible benefits package (for example, 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell more, company pension). We foresee this role being full time but at PepsiCo we are always open to conversations about flexible working options for the right candidate.
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of the executive team having been promoted organically, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning. Career progression is incredibly important to us and we provide great opportunities to grow a long-term career.