- Extremely successful, market leading food and lifestyle retailer with a fantastic customer reputation
- Highly commercial environment with a fast-paced culture focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- This Commercial Strategy Manager role is ideal for an individual who wants to progress their career in an environment with development opportunities
- As Commercial Strategy Manager you will be responsible for leading and driving key strategic projects focused on key trading elements such as category management, pricing and promotions
- Working closely with senior stakeholders you will structure, develop and drive the implementation of commercial strategic projects.
- Using your complex analytical skills and conceptual problem solving the Commercial Strategy Manager will sort the trading team with the annual category management process ensuring KPI’s and timelines are delivered.
- The Commercial Strategy Manager must have excellent project management experience gained from an early career in a consultancy role combined with retail strategy expertise. This could be from UK retailer or consultancy organisation
- You will have excellent commercial skills and a proven track record of building fantastic relationships internally and externally
- You will be results orientated, proactive and focused on delivery of successful outcomes for the team and will base all decision making on solid rationale
- In addition, you will demonstrate a passion for the customer and a flair for creativity and innovative thinking
Benefits & details:
- You will thrive in a matrix blue chip structure that is down to earth and personable.
- Excellent package – up to £55,000 plus benefits and bonus
- Location – Herts with 2 days working from home
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/11593/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.