My client is an international supplier of luxury interiors, operating in the Hospitality, Marine and high-end residential sectors. This is an opportunity to work for a recognised global leader in the luxury market.
My client is now looking to employ a new external Sales Manager in London. This person will work in partnership with their Chelsea Harbour Showroom and their existing network of interior designers and Architects.
Successful candidates will have a design background or strong understanding and experience in custom luxury furniture and furnishings. Candidates will have experience working for high-end showrooms and selling to the A+D market.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with Senior Management to set sales goals and deliverables.
- Provide exceptional service to current clients as well as outreach to new local and overseas designers.
- Deliver presentations, estimates, invoices, and timely follow-up.
- Follow-through from the acquisition of sale, design development, production, to delivery and installation.
- Plan and coordinate events, marketing, and promotions.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Sales experience with the luxury residential design market.
- A firm understanding of customizable products is desirable.
- Highly organized, a sales-driven constitution with strong computer skills (Salesforce experience preferred) .
- Have established contacts and relationships with relevant interior designers and architects.
- Excellent people skills a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented, a focused planner with high energy.
- Natural desire to be an industry "go to" person.
- Professional image with a high level of business acumen.
- Experience in lighting would be beneficial.
A salary package that includes a generous basic salary plus a lucrative bonus scheme based on profit is on offer for the right person.
Contact: Craig Tindall
Job Reference: CMT/23373
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.