** Please be aware that you are registering your interest for future Account Controller roles at PepsiCo, although we do not have a vacancy right now we are looking to connect with talented individuals to build connections with for when the vacancy arises in the coming months.
Join the world of PepsiCo Sales, where you will work hand in hand with your customers to grow their business and make a real impact. Your innovation, problem solving and entrepreneurial spirit will be utilised to the fullest; where in this fast paced and ever changing environment, we can go from idea to implementation in a matter of days.
You will be inspired by the drive of your team and feel a true sense of connection and comradery with your colleagues, who are proud to work in Sales; "I'm proud of just how agile and resilient we are as a team. These last few months have really reflected our ability to be malleable, and we've used our wide breadth of customer base to our advantage"
OOH team member.
Reports to: Sales Director
Direct reports: Between 3 - 6 (dependant on account)
Location: Reading office 2 days a week
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading the account team to develop, set and deliver the annual sales revenue plan, delivering against external Joint Business Plans (JBP).
- Accountable for the delivery of in-store execution standards of distribution, display and promotion as defined in the UK annual marketing calendar, operating plan and customer JBP
- Build and nurture key customer relationships up to Category Director level
- Accountable for ensuring annual operating plans and JBP's deliver against PepsiCo annual objectives.
- Communicate a clear vision and objectives to the team, to motivate and inspire their performance
- Continually develop the capabilities of the team, via coaching, feedback and formal training. We will look to you to ensure they are performing in role and are geared up for internal promotions.
- Responsible for attending and shaping critical sales meetings and cross-functional meetings to review progress and course-correct where necessary
- Work with European/US colleagues to leverage scale at a global level to open up local opportunities
What we are looking for
- Success in a commercial role within FMCG
- Thought leadership to build a winning strategy & deliver flawless execution
- Proven ability to work and collaborate cross functionally to unlock results for the channel
- Proven leadership and people development skills of a substantial team of diverse individuals
- Strong results orientation, track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Influencing skills - demonstration of ability to influence both internal and external agenda at a senior level
- Commercial Acumen - Strong commercial and analytical ability required to manage both the operational and strategic agenda
We are currently all working from home but once we return to the office we will embrace flexibility and remote working. You will only be required to be in the office one to two days a week. We foresee this role being full time but at PepsiCo we are always open to conversations about flexible working options for the right candidate.