Regional Account Manager
Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £15,000/annum (£25k/annum pro rata) + up to 15% bonus (OTE up to £17,250) + 30p/mile + Paid holiday
Working: 22.5hrs/week over 3 days - primarily Tue, Wed and Thu (ability to flex days to suit)
Territory: London, Brighton, Worthing, Luton and surrounding areas
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading tea brands?
Are you passionate about new and exciting products that have a focus on sustainability?
Then we may have just the job for you!
Do you thrive from continuous coaching? Are you open minded and looking to build upon an existing skill set? Can you harness new technology and use it to your advantage to help you to achieve your goals? Come and join us and let’s brew up a future together!
- Sales experience in an FMCG environment is essential
- Cash and Carry, Wholesale and Food Service experience is ideal
- An ambitious, self-motivated, and driven person with experience of working autonomously across a sales territory
- Delivering against set KPIs within an existing customer base
- Strengthening our relationships and creating new business opportunities
- Becoming an expert in the tea category
In return we will offer you
- Phone, Tablet and Laptop
- In house training and development
- Enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity and maternity leave
- Annual conferences, Perkbox and Taste Card!
You will have
- Valid driving license and your own vehicle insured for business use
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- A commitment to completing all tasks to the highest standard
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
- Love being part of team
Are you our next investment? Apply now!