Leading FMCG sales & marketing agency who are passionate about launching new, exciting products with up and coming food & drink brands with retailers across the UK
The business is looking to bring on board a Sales Manager who can work with some of their most exciting brands to look to develop a strong portfolio of customers.
- Reporting into UK MD, responsible for growth of a snacking brand within the UK market with a focus on Grocery and High Street customers
- Develop existing customers whilst looking to bring on board new business
- Ideal for someone with existing relationships with Grocery and High Street retailers in the UK who can leverage these relationships to secure new listings for our client’s brands.
- The position is a home-based contract role working for 3 days/ week
- Experience within a branded consumer goods or FMCG business is essential.
- Strong track record of developing new business
- Need to be driven, tenacious, commercially savvy and keen to succeed
- Experience of working in food in a National Accounts or Business Development focused role
- ‘Hunter’ approach to new business
- Excellent relationship builder
If you feel you have the right experience please apply quoting reference 17/15958/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website