How would you feel working for an SME brand within the industry who are fast paced, young, vibrant and energetic? Who wouldn’t right? Signature Career Management are partnered with a fantastically exciting health foods Brand, Home Counties based, who are looking to appoint a National Account Executive to join their expanding team. This NAE opportunity offers a career progression path through to a NAM and is part of a tremendously thrilling business!
This is an opportunity which will allow you to become part of a very entrepreneurial business, ambitious team and a business where you can have some serious fun! (Trust me, I’ve seen them in the flesh, they don’t take themselves too seriously)
This FMCG Brand has experienced phenomenal growth in a short period of time and now looking to appoint a National Account Executive who will be reporting into the SNAM across the Mults whilst, depending on the individual and their experience have full P+L responsibility of a smaller retail account. The main responsibilities will consist of;
- Supporting across top 4 grocery retailers.
- Take full internal and external ownership of your specific customer to deliver your annual commercial targets alongside seeking out new and exciting customers. (Dependant on individual).
- Working with the wider commercial team through forecasting & Sales analysis which will consist of management of the field sales team.
- Delivering sales solutions to add value and exceed targets.
- Work with the Category Manager to deliver great insights that drive business benefit.
- Long term partnership development.
To be successful you will be highly ambitious and eager to take your career to the next level! You MUST be able to have a bit of fun, and work as part of a dynamic, driven and also highly ambitious team who very much share similar values. You will be…
- Passionate about healthy living, able to inject excitement into the Brand message.
- Experienced within the FMCG field sales or account management.
- Analytical, able to understand gaps and trends to identify business opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, someone who has shown resilience and someone who thrives under pressure.
- Sense of ownership in what they do.
Sound like it is up your street?... Please don’t hesitate in applying!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this is not always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.