Customer Manager (Top 4) – Household Brand
Competitive Salary + Car allowance + Healthcare + Bonus
Office / Home based – East Midlands
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market leading manufacturer of branded food products, this is an extremely well-established business with great opportunities to develop your career. My client supplies an extensive range of products into all the major retailers, many foodservice outlets, and wholesalers as well as exporting around the world. The business has seen impressive growth year on year, including the last 15 months. They are looking for a Customer Manager that will be responsible for leading the category across all channels which includes the top 4 retailers as well as direct account management with P&L responsibility.
This role will report into the Senior Customer Manager and you will join a small, dynamic team of 4 inclusive of two marketeers. You will be working cross functionally with Supply Chain, Finance, Factory Planning and work closely with the Brand Managers.
- To deliver a collaborative partnership approach with key customers to add value for both businesses
- You will be accountable for customer KPIs including profit volume, forecast accuracy within clear financial controls
- Budget accountability
- To build excellent relationships both internally and externally to efficiently work cross functionally with other areas of the business
- Accountable for the accuracy of your total business; demand planning, seasonal planning, promotional planning, and NPD
- To develop an execution plan for the brand
- Implement and negotiate JBPs externally
- Use category insight to support key customers in driving sales
- Being the direct contact for your customers, keeping the customer up to date with any market developments
You should have worked within the FMCG arena for at least 12months specifically for a branded business, preferably food, although if you have worked in non-food or drinks (branded), you may still apply.
- Category/Shopper Marketing experience – Range reviews, GAP analysis, Insight, Rationalisation
- Successful account responsibility within Retail, Discount retail or High Street with some P&L responsibility
- Organised, methodical, driven and the ability to work autonomously focussing on what is important
- Quick learner and self-motivator
- Worked in a cross functional environment
- Proven negotiation and selling skills face to face and over the phone
- Excellent use of Microsoft office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
This is an incredible opportunity for a driven and highly motivated individual. Perfect for someone who has recently completed a Grad scheme within another FMCG business. In return for your hard work, they offer an excellent basic salary with bonus, car allowance, private medical cover, excellent holiday entitlement and an evident career progression path.
To apply for this role please send your CV through to Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org