Are you looking to take on a new opportunity and interested in a 12 month FTC? Signature Career Management are partnered with a fantastically exciting and energetic foodie Brand, Home Counties based, who are looking to appoint a Senior National Account Manager to join the team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
This is an opportunity which will allow you to become part of a very entrepreneurial business, ambitious team and a business where you can have some serious fun taking the lead on two major grocers and leading a team of two.
These guys are well established, lead the way in the category they operate and small enough to bring agility and innovation to everything they do. They’ve experienced double digit YOY growth continuing to gain share and become more structured in how they operate developing talent, investing in data and becoming ever more important to customers.
The Senior National Account Manager who will be responsible for:
- JBP development, driving the strategic agenda
- Working across the supply chain to ensure delivery
- Collaboration with Marketing and Category Management
- Full P&L responsibility
- Team leadership and development
To be successful you will be able to start a FTC in the next few months, and work as part of a dynamic, driven and ambitious team who very much share similar values. You will be…
- Experienced in FMCG national account management, already operating across the Top 6 MULTs
- Passionate about Brand, already having gained experience in working in a branded FMCG business
- Highly numerate with top and bottom P&L management
- A strong influencer, able to hold a room and collaborate
- A team player who enjoys mentoring and developing others
Sound like a tasty opportunity?... Please don’t hesitate in applying!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.