Want to come to work and have fun?
That’s pretty much what we do at Twinings UK & Ireland. We operate in a highly competitive marketplace, delivering quality Health and wellbeing drinks to the UK and Irish consumers with the ambition to become a category leader.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a high-energy, high-potential, commercial graduate with two years account management experience wishing to join a creative, dynamic, and buzzing workplace where everyone’s ready to embrace the next challenge. Our culture encourages teamwork, healthy competition, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Reporting to the Customer Development Manager, the Regional Account Manager will lead our sales activities through their regionally defined customer base, delivering financial and channel objectives. You will have full responsibility for developing valuable relationships with established channel and foodservice partners, delivering outstanding account management whilst prospecting for new opportunities in alignment with the brand strategy.
- Deliver key financial targets and ensure Channel Strategy objectives are delivered within the region
- Develop a regional plan that establishes objectives for customer coverage, financial and brand performance across multiple sectors & customers
- Deliver accurate forecasts to Demand Planning
- Produce monthly financial forecasts and articulate implications to management
- Develop, nurture and optimise customer meetings and support national Route to Market account activity
- Manage trade investments and terms ensuring profit margins are achieved
- Be proactive in your own personal development, taking on new challenges, and actively seeking opportunities to learn whilst helping others to grow
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in account management, ideally gained within the FMCG industry. Your ability to set and deliver clearly defined objectives, plan and organise in advance, with a clear focus on delivering results and exceeding customer expectations are key prerequisites for this role. Experience in identifying business opportunities, demonstrating financial awareness, and building commercial relationships is a must.
What We Can Offer You
People who work for Twinings don’t just come here to do a job – they have a real passion for the business and a desire to do the best job they can.
In return, we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the scope for growth and the tools to aim high.
Benefits: Car allowance £7,100 + bonus scheme based on performance up to 15% + 25 days holiday (flexible scheme) + pension + healthcare + Simply health cash plan + perkbox + staff discounts
We’re an inspiring business with great products and really talented people, so it’s only natural that we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits – to show our people just how much we value them.