National Account Manager - Out of Home
Buckinghamshire - 3 days a week
£45,000 with benefits
A market leader in their category is looking for a new National Account Manager to join the team. You will responsible for the Out of Home accounts within a brilliant branded food business, and be tasked with creating and implementing business plans to maximise product sales. You will be fully responsible for your P&L and given the support to develop and grow within your career.
Ideally, you will be an established National Account Manager or a high performing National Account Executive. It isn't necessary that you are experienced in Out of Home but experience dealing with UK retailers is essential. You will be comfortable using insights to lead your decisions.
In return, you will join a supportive business that is focused on growing both its people and the business. You will question the norm and thrive in the face of challenge, with a desire to deliver brilliant service to your accounts.
- Experience managing UK retail accounts directly within an FMCG business.
- National Accounts experience either as an NAE or NAM.
- The desire to progress and develop.
- Comfortable with numbers and data to drive sales.
- The ability to build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders.