Senior National Account Manager - Grocery FTC
Hertfordshire - 3 days minimum in the office
Up to £60,000 dependant on experience
If you are a proven National Account Manager looking to work for a hugely exciting food business that is on a major growth trajectory after investing heavily in the brand, I want to speak with you!
You will be responsible for the management of 2 of the 4 major multiples, delivering JBP's with key strategic retailers you will be a driving force in the next phase of growth of an already successful business.
You will have a proven background in driving sales and profitability from an FMCG background and be a resilient and tenacious character. You will be comfortable managing and coaching junior members of the team and be passionate about developing people.
As such you will be rewarded with a generous salary and join a business with a great culture and great product. The business is market leaders in its sector, and have a great product to back up there ambitious growth plans.
- Track record of account management with Top 4 retailers
- Demonstratable experience of commercial wins that you have achieved
- You will be comfortable using data to drive sales
- The ability to coach and develop a team
- Comfortable building and implementing JBP plans