The Head of Division - South for Samsung TV/AV reports to the Client Service Director and has line management responsibility for up to 8 Territory Sales Managers. The Territory Sales Managers manage a team of Instore Promoters in their region. The Head of Division is accountable for driving field sales delivery in their region ensuring sales, performance and compliance KPIs are met by developing a highly motivated sales team through coaching, developing into strong people managers, leading and inspiring all team members to achieve and exceed targets on a regular basis. Builds strong working relationships with Samsung Retail partners. Demonstrates a 'can do' attitude and with a solution focused mindset to identify opportunities to maximise sales growth
- Lead, inspire and motivate direct reports to achieve the Samsung TV AV KPIs, creating and implementing initiatives to drive sales target delivery within your division and share best practice with other divisions to ensure delivery of National team targets
- Recruit, onboard, train, coach and develop direct reports via regular work with days to ensure they are fully briefed and equipped to fulfill their role. Create a culture of building high-performing teams through a positive investment in talent.
- Ensure team resource is deployed in alignment with the Samsung retail mapping criteria to deliver coverage and KPI results in the right stores at the agreed frequencies
- Interrogate performance data to understand and identify where improvements can be achieved, provide support and positive and constructive feedback is shared where needed. Implement performance improvement plans as required in order to build a high-performance sales culture throughout the team
- Be responsible for weekly insights collation providing qualitative and quantitative insights into weekend market trading, outputs of which are shared with key Samsung stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Take ownership for ensuring the mystery shop standards and compliance are achieved across the division, in the event non-compliance is reported implement clear action plans to address, monitor progress and rectify the situation at pace
- Have a collaborative approach to working with other Divisional Managers and the TVAV Training team to have a fully aligned approach and a laser focus on sales target delivery
- Have a personal mindset of continuous improvement and encourage all team members to challenge the status quo for all activities and campaigns, taking learnings to enhance future performance delivery
- Implement a clear communication strategy to ensure all team members are fully briefed, have full understanding and clarity of objectives to be delivered at all times
- Develop a working partnership with Regional Managers for Samsung Retail Partners in your region, have the right conversations with clear action plans to drive advocacy across all store colleagues and increase sales
- Work in partnership with other departments across CPM to ensure they are fully briefed on requirements and processes are adhered to at all times to ensure team success
- Work with Samsung key stakeholders across the TV AV structure through actively networking and building internal relationships to develop knowledge, understanding of best in class working, market knowledge including Samsung and competitor product range
- Monitor and manage budget and deliver against plan for your region
- Take ownership for own personal and professional development and keep up to date with new trends and developments across the industry, sharing and applying where relevant
- Responsible for any other task identified by the line manager as falling reasonably within the scope and range of the position.
- Proven leadership capability with 3 years field sales experience in a Senior Field Management position (or similar)
- Knowledge of the Retail Tech market, and ideally retail field experience
- Experience and ability to manage and motivate a team of people
- Well organised with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Complete IT literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Office 365 and general digital awareness and skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in professional business practices - running meetings, preparing minutes, prioritising workload
- Strong resilience and desire to drive continuous improvements and operate in a changing environment
- Building and developing collaborative relationships - internal and external
- Able to stay away from home from time to time with the willingness to travel so a full drivers Licence needed
- Happy to cover the southern territory and be based in and around - Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, East Sussex, Essex, Greater London, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Norfolk, Oxfordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, West Sussex and surrounding areas
CPM achieved the Investors in People Gold award. We recognise that our people are the key to our success, we run an employee reward and recognition scheme and strive to ensure our people have all of the training and support they need in order to be successful.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.