Category Insight Manager – 12-month FTC
C£45k + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this exciting and growing £multi-million branded business who have sustained significant growth year on year. Leading the way in their sector of the food industry our client prides themselves on their innovation combined with the quality of product and their continued focus on the customer and the outstanding service they can offer to them.
Reporting to the marketing director this role will provide category insights within the grocery retail channel to make commercial decisions which are driven by trends, shopper need’s & behaviours.
- Supporting the NPD process, identifying trends and category opportunities.
- Expert in customer specific knowledge, through analysing several data and insight sources you will effectively recommend opportunities for business growth
- Monitor and analyse category performance and identify trends to drive growth.
- Continually react to changes in market, category performance and trends
- Compile regular market overview reports for internal and external use.
- Your analytical skills will be excellent and you will have the ability to turn insights into action
- Project management and commercial planning skills
- You will have gained previous category/insight experience from within the food or FMCG industry
- Experience of data insight in the UK Grocery Channel is essential, a knowledge of Kantar, IRI and Dunnhumby would be a real advantage
- Experience of presenting, developing and executing different strategies and tactics for the retail customers.