Our client is a market-leading food company, servicing clients within the retail, wholesale and foodservice sectors. Their diverse portfolio boasts a mix of famed household-name brands plus innovative speciality foods, with their largest clients including the likes of Waitrose, Tesco, JS and Ocado.
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious National Account Manager to join the team in North-West London; you’ll be joining a small but lively team of individuals, responsible for the account management of a flexible mix of Top 4 Grocery multiples and Convenience accounts.
You will be managing a brand that has significant growth potential.
- Managing your own diary and spending as much time as possible face to face with customers
- Building rapport with buyers and growing a strong network of contacts in order to maximise revenue and repeat business
- Strong account management, identifying opportunities for category growth and new product sales
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the top UK Grocers.
- P&L management at national account level,
- Managing a Supply Chain Manager and Finance Analyst
- We’re looking to speak to switched on, intelligent individuals who can demonstrate success in managing Grocery accounts.
- Strong sales experience within an FMCG FOOD environment is essential.
- You have strong relationship building skills with the ability to generate long-term business partnerships in an ever-changing product landscape
- You are adaptable, likeable and have the gravitas to bring in results.
- You’re a fast learner who is able to pick up new ideas and concepts quickly.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in word format quoting ref number 2713/19gj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.