London based with flex working
£40,000 to £45,000
This high-growth Consumer Tech start-up is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and creative Content Creator who lives and breathes all things digital, social & takes pride in producing engaging content that stands out from the crowd.
Your key focus will be to develop a content strategy and execute engaging content across all digital channels. We are looking for someone hugely conceptual and totally hands on, able to come up with original, ground- breaking ideas and take these from scamps, through to concept development, shooting, editing all the way to delivery. You will also partner with the brand team to execute strategic, multi-channel marketing campaigns that disrupt the market.
We want someone who is bursting with ideas, but also able to execute their creative genius flawlessly. It goes without saying that you relish the opportunity to be part of a high, growth fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and are you are extremely organised.
- Be responsible for ideation, creation and delivery of disruptive content across all digital channels– both planned and fast reactive, engaging consumers at all stages of their journey
- Create engaging content for calendar events and cultural moments
- Develop original ideas and take them from scamps through concept development, shooting, editing and flawless delivery
- Storyboard, script, mood board new ideas - also providing direction to freelancers and agencies when working in partnership
- Take approved multi-channel concepts from the creative agency and bring them to life in a variety of executions
- Conceptualise and produce ad-hoc tactical campaigns and support with new content for all sorts of cool new business initiatives
- Develop new content that pushes the business into new channels
- Work closely with the copywriter and brand teams to ensure content is on brand
Ideally you will have:
- Significant experience developing a content strategy & creating engaging commercial content in a digital landscape/consumer-led business
- A flair for all things social media with up-to-date understanding of industry trends
- Advanced Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop/InDesign including Premier Pro and After Effects, as well as 3D animations and videos
- Great storytelling skills
- Experience in videography, shooting and editing software
- An in-depth understanding of optimising content for different platforms and formats
- The ability to think creatively and understand wider marketing strategies
- Experience of delivering to brand guidelines
- Ability to proactively prioritise, manage and complete multiple projects within time constraints and without compromising the quality of work
- Hunger to measure results and conversions on each piece of content, and iterate
- Ability to exercise resilience & pragmatism in a high growth founder-led business
This is an excellent opportunity to join a super exciting business at a pivotal point in its growth and really make a difference. If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, then please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.