- Has quickly become one of the leaders in their industry
- Maintains a presence in markets across the globe working with an array of customers
- There’s barely a name they don’t deal with as their product innovation has taken the world by storm and led to exceptional growth.
- This growth has led to yet another role creation at a Sales Controller in their B2B division
- Are quickly building an industry leading team with innovative, ambitious thinkers and a down to earth culture
- Working in an EMEA focused role, as Sales Controller, you will lead a team, with a focus on new business in the ingredients sector
- To develop and lead this passionate and driven team of 3 direct reports, that have been earmarked as ‘High potential’
- Take full P&L responsibility for your customer base, leading the commercial negotiations and agreeing the JBP’s
- Work to identify and execute new business leads with the world’s biggest and fastest growing food and drink brands
- Managing top-to-top pricing and strategy negotiations with full P&L responsibility.
- Will be heavily focused on innovation and bringing new products to market to drive growth.
- Works closely with cross functional teams both in the UK and Europe, so being an expert communicator is essential.
- Will be blue-chip trained and have an expert understanding of the ingredients sector
- Must have leadership experience but could be taking a step into their first large Controller role
- Needs to have attention to detail but with a drive for new business
- Is energetic, ambitious and can develop and motivate teams
- Has experience of landing NPD – ideally from concept to launch
- Has a technical knowledge of ingredients but can sell using consumer centric language
- Ideally possesses experience working in international markets and has a network in food manufacturing
Benefits & details:
- A highly competitive salary which reflects their ambition to secure a Controller ready SNAM
- Bonus, company car and package
- Excellent progression opportunities in a high growth environment
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 13/15957/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.