Do you aspire to be a part of a journey, lead change and help raise the bar within a growing beauty business? Our client is recognised for exceptional beauty products that meet the needs of all consumers that want the best of the best – and nothing else! Their award winning range is results driven, effective and innovative.
Our client are proud of their culture that has been created by their people and exceptional relationships internally and externally. It’s a place where you’ll be given the freedom to make your mark in your career.
As the National Account Manager, you will be responsible for a key Grocery account across some exceptional industry leading beauty brands. You will be accountable for developing a plan, agreeing it with the customer and implementing an annual joint business plan. As the National Account Manager you will lead the development and management of the trading and category management relationships with customers to ensure optimal and appropriate distribution of all brands across Superdrug. You will get the autonomy to work cross functionally to maximise the commercial value of your customer including working with consumer insight data, from IRI, TGI etc.
The ideal fit
- Operated successfully at National Account Manager level or equivalent
- Able to work in a pressurised environment with tight deadlines – This is a very fast paced environment to be a part of
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and knows when to act and when to wait
- Is a change champion and pioneers new ideas and approaches
- Committed to deliver results and goes after the stretch target
- Have an infectious drive for results
- Be a team player
- Be degree educated or equivalent
Ready to achieve beyond your own expectations? Apply now and we’ll make it happen!
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to email@example.com or click ‘apply’ and one of our team will be in touch shortly.