Ready for a challenge? As a significant Non-food FMCG company, known for their infectious culture, with the opportunity and freedom to act and most importantly get noticed!
Renowned for their portfolio of leading brands within multiple categories, our client is growing at a rate like no other, recent acquisitions and evaluating others to increase their exposure they really are after the best to join them along this exciting journey!
As the successful Senior National Account Manager you will be responsible for the full portfolio of brands across the Asda account. You will be expected to build effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver profitable growth within your account.
- Operated successfully within National Account Management
- Have a relentless and resilient mindset.
- Ideally have experience managing a large P&L ideally in Grocery or High Street
- Must have passion to own the full P&L and drive the business as your own business!
- Ability to positively influence decision makers.
- Recognised for developing collaborative relationships
- Be degree educated or equivalent
Salary: Highly competitive with a corporate benefits package.
Location: Must be able to get to the HQ (West London) circa 2 days a week.
Ready to achieve beyond your own expectations? Apply now and we’ll make it happen! If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org