Senior National Account Manager – Wholesale – Innovative Branded Food Business
- Senior National Account Manager – Wholesale
- Innovative, high growth brands
- Home based with Southern Head office requirement 1-2 days per week
- c£60k (Experience dependant) plus bonus, car allowance and strong benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growth orientated branded food business. We are currently recruiting a Senior National Account Manager to lead the Wholesale channel and grow this area further. The company performance has consistently been strong for a number of years; with their brands in high growth and very much on trend!
Successful candidate profile:
- You will have at least 3-4 years of National Accounts / Senior National Accounts experience, having experienced at least 3 trading cycles
- Branded FMCG experience is essential
- Ideally we are looking for Wholesale experience, but we would be open to individuals with Convenience, Discounters and Foodservice experience where you can demonstrate you have developed strong customer relationships
- Someone wanting a career defining role that will provide full autonomy and accountability
- P&L responsibility
- Commercially driven but not restricted to process
- Creative and collaborative mindset
- The role will involve cross functional team working therefore the ability to successfully develop and maintain relationships by adopting a collaborative working style is crucial – Category, Brand, Marketing etc.
- Passionate about working with high growth branded food products.
- Eager to learn and develop!
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a true career defining role within a high growth branded food business. If you want to take the step to accelerate you career, then please apply now quoting reference 20/15935/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website