- Extremely successful, market leading food and lifestyle retailer with a fantastic customer reputation
- Highly commercial environment with a fast-paced culture focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- This Ecommerce Merchandiser FTC role is ideal for an individual who wants to progress their career in an environment with development opportunities
- As Ecommerce Merchandiser FTC you will be responsible for leading 2 assistant merchandisers to drive customer buying behavior.
- The Ecommerce Merchandiser FTC will manage the quality and accuracy of all onsite product merchandising including product details, images, search navigation and events
- Through effective merchandising of your category you will drive innovation and provide inspiration to customers to encourage increased sales
- You will work cross functionally with buying, marketing, product and creative teams streamlining processes and guidelines to drive efficiency
- This Ecommerce Merchandiser FTC role is ideal for a commercial individual who has online merchandising experience food gained from UK food, beauty, clothing or home retail.
- Ideally you will have managed 1 person and be able to set a clear direction that deliver results and achieves growth.
- You will be results orientated, proactive and focused on delivery of successful outcomes and will base all decision making on solid rationale
- In addition, you will demonstrate a passion for the customer and a flair for commerciality. You must have excellent analytical skills
Benefits & details:
- You will thrive in a matrix blue chip structure that is down to earth and personable.
- Excellent package – up to £35000 plus benefits (pro-rated)
- Location – Herts with 2 days working from home
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/15811/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.