A multi-award winning Glasgow-based scale-up has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Business Development Manager looking to develop and grow alongside a rapidly expanding business.
To put it simply… we’re on the hunt for a talented, entrepreneurial individual who has a passion for B2B sales, developing and nurturing new business, has a positive, vibrant personality and is ready to work hard to achieve new levels of personal and professional growth. We need someone who can develop strong relationships with current and future clients, assist in growing revenue from the company’s current products and services, whilst assisting (or leading!) the generation of new revenue streams for the company.
The candidate must have proven experience of developing and executing B2B sales strategies, managing a B2B sales funnel from lead generation to closing deals, and account management.
Your job will be to:
- Develop your own source of leads and generate new business from them
- Maintain strong relationships with clients to retain business
- Outbound calls/emails to nurture and create opportunities
- Present and demonstrate our product to prospective clients
- Organise and maintain an up-to-date CRM system
- Effectively manage a B2B sales pipeline
- Identify and/or develop new revenue streams and opportunities for the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years experience in B2B sales
- A proven track record of generating consistent revenue growth
- A strong understanding of B2B sales tactics and their implementation within a fast-moving business
- The ability to learn quickly
- The ability to create effective content marketing and lead generation materials
- The ability to develop strong relationships internally and externally
- The knowledge and experience to manage a sales pipeline and daily priorities
- The knowledge and experience to develop and optimise sales strategies and processes
- A positive attitude and readiness to work hard
Skills & experience we’d love to see in you:
- Excellent verbal & written communications
- An entrepreneurial mind and work ethic
- A willingness and desire to learn, grow, and move forward
- A self-starter who has the skill & initiative to take a brief/project from start to finish, meeting all deadlines along the way.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical thinking skill and sound decision-making. Demonstrated ability to solve real-life problems.
You’ll feel right at home if:
- You are a digitally minded individual who lives and breathes sales and marketing.
- You’re ambitious. Working in a rapidly growing business there will be opportunities to prove yourself indispensable and move up the ranks.
- You don’t mind the odd lunchtime beer with your colleagues to celebrate a win.
- You aren’t scared to challenge the status quo. A creative out-the-box thinker will fit right in.
- Lots of free samples (woohoo!)
- Team events and outings
- Continuous learning, self-development and up-skilling
- An extra day’s holiday in your birthday
- Full-time Position
- Based in Glasgow, Scotland
- Salary & rewards D.O.E.