Category / Marketing opportunity within an expanding family business.
Home based with 3 days in the office in the North West.
Salary: Up to £25k dependent on experience.
Are you that sharp, bright, ambitious individual who has an interest in shaping their career in a new category / marketing opportunity?
This dynamic sustainable focused business holds corporate values of respect and commitment firmly rooted in their culture.
They are a leading supplier of household personal care products with two offices in the UK and several throughout Europe.
Ideally the suitable candidate will hold a degree and 18 months’ industrial work experience and hold the sound knowledge of MS Office. Either already gained or hold the capability to be taught the ability to analyse multiple data sources and consolidate into compelling arguments.
This new opportunity provides to be involved directly with major retailers across the UK as their trusted advisor by following category management processes to utilise retailers and consumer insights, strategic recommendations, and action plans to improve performance and deliver on joint business plans.
This is a role that consists of a variety of responsibilities, but full training will be provided.
- Interrogation and analysis of Kantar and Retailer data such as Dunnhumby, Hive.
- Preparation of reports and presentations for customers and internal teams such as range reviews and assisting NPD.
- Development of strong working relationships with internal teams and agencies ensuring that we are 1st port of call for customers when they are looking for category insights.
- Support the Account Managers in understanding their customers market dynamics by generating compelling insights and identifying opportunities for growth.
- Support the Customer Marketing Manager on other marketing activities as required.
- Supporting PR, the business website and social media.
Personality: Team player, Self-motivated and results driven. A natural relationship builder with the ability to communicate at all levels.
Working method: A strategic and commercial thinker, articulate with good attention to detail and capable of presenting internally and externally. Ability to work independently. Demonstrable experience in managing multiple projects at once. A high degree of multi-tasking along with excellent organisational and communication skills are required.
This exciting role will offer full training, development and point out individual career opportunities and promotion.
The client is convinced of one thing “employees are and will remain their most important success factor.”
If you want to be a part of this expanding business, please forward a copy of your up to date CV along with full details of your current salary package and confirmation of your termination notice to Angela Weir. Angela.email@example.com Paul Nyman consultancy are managing this project on an exclusive basis and will be carrying out all interviews over the next month.