Are you an ambitious Ecommerce specialist looking to take that next step within your career? Do you want to work for one of the leading FMCG businesses, a company that are constantly looking to drive career development? If you are a resilient and tenacious individual and somebody who loves taking the ownership of an area within a business, then this could be right up your street!
Due to a huge global spotlight on their ecommerce channel, Signature Career Management are currently supporting one of our key clients in the hire of a brand-new Ecommerce role to take the lead on a whole new strategy for the global blue-chip business. The role itself will see you manage a range of the business’s Beauty channel brands onto the Marketplaces for Professional Products such as Feel Unique and Beauty Bay. Reporting into the Head of Direct Sales you will both develop an ecommerce strategy to hit the ground running and established your presence within the market.
The company have forged a unique high performance and motivational culture, this goes hand in hand with their high expectations and commercial outlook in the market, they need sales professionals joining them to match these same values. They operate in a fast paced, dynamic category.
Key responsibilities consist of;
- Full ownership of the taxonomy responsibilities.
- Collaborate with Head of Direct Sales and develop channel strategy.
- Take the lead role for implementing the new business to business e-shop.
- Delivering internal KPIs for the UK/Ireland for internal online system (E-shop).
- Drive conversion and average order value.
- Provide visibility of competitor activities.
- Ensure site is operational on day-to-day basis and reduce time via careful management / liaison with the regional team.
What they are looking for;
- Degree is preferred.
- Beauty experience is preferred.
- In depth knowledge and experience of website management and online customer journey for retailers and pure players.
- Ecommerce experience where you have demonstrated an added value approach.
- Entrepreneurial spirit is a must.
- Fully experienced in all aspects of P & L management.
- A natural aptitude for sales & self-starter attitude with a passion to succeed.
- High attention to detail.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think outside of the box - take the chance, shape the future, and grow and develop with the company. If it’s for you then hit the apply.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.