Title: Graduate Sales Support – Grocery
Location: Surrey, South West London, South East London, Brighton, Kent
Salary: c£30k-£32k, 20% bonus, travel allowance, pension and healthcare.
Our client is a leading, award winning food business with an outstanding reputation with the UK retailers including, discounters, convenience, wholesale and foodservice. The business offers a unique proposition that no other company can match. An ambitious, commercial, and innovative culture within a highly professional & progressive environment. A company that pride themselves on a track record of investing time and development into their employee’s, making this a highly attractive opportunity.
- c1-3 years FMCG experience.
- Microsoft Excel efficient.
- Degree Educated.
- Commercially aware.
- Good business acumen.
- Will consider an ambitious recent graduate if they demonstrate high potential and drive.
- P&L training and accountability – level will depend on current experience.
- Insight and exposure to the major UK retailers.
- Maintain and build strong customer relationships.
- Customer meetings.
- NPD understanding.
- Report into the Senior National Account Manager.
Please apply and reference the advert number 20/15937/7.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.