Who are Andros UK?
- Andros UK are a multinational family-owned food company originally based in South-West France, and now operating from almost 40 countries worldwide
- The business behind world-renowned brand ‘Bonne Maman’ among others, their products are internationally regarded for their exceptional quality standards and innovation capacity, and their incredible production capability has allowed them to produce a large range of private-label desserts, fruit-conserves, dairy, bakery and free-from products for major UK retailers
- They are currently in a period of significant growth and investment, and are now looking to expand their team with a new National Account Manager
- Culturally they believe in people above all else, and their continued success is owed to the focus on developing and empowering all individuals within the business
- Forward-thinking and results-focused, Andros UK have successfully delivered consistent growth over recent years and have some truly exciting plans for the future – this really is a fantastic time for a National Account Manager to join the team and be a part of their exceptional journey!
- We are looking for a driven and experienced National Account Manager to take on ownership of key Foodservice customer accounts, and to grow and develop the overall channel by building best-in-class customer relationships and developing new business opportunities
- A high-profile strategic role with key opportunities for collaboration and influencing internal and external stakeholders, and a focus on long-term brand-building
- As National Account Manager you will be responsible for driving incremental growth and NPD listings through communicating the unique brand story and meeting customer needs
- You will be responsible for managing a promotional budget and aligning against JBPs and business needs
- Reporting into the Head of Sales, this is a pivotal role in achieving the growth plans of the business and you will have the opportunity to work closely with your line manager to develop a successful channel strategy
- You will have strong and proven commercial experience at National Account Manager level, and be comfortable working and delivering at pace
- A real Foodservice channel expert, able to identify opportunities and build strong customer relationships quickly
- A true ‘hunter’ profile, able to demonstrate strong selling and negotiation skills with a proven track record of growing and developing an account base
- Branded FMCG background & training along with an understanding of Private Label
- A team player, but able to think independently and manage time effectively
- Finally, you must have a real results-focus and drive to succeed in the FMCG industry, able to demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking, self-starter determination & that all important desire to deliver
Benefits & details:
- This is a home-based role with c2-3 days per week in Central London with the rest WFH or with customer
- Salary is dependent on experience with car or allowance, bonus opportunity, and wider package
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing business and growth-oriented commercial team
- Commitment to training & development
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 22/15905/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.