eCommerce & Digital Manager
London based with flex working
Unlimited annual leave on offer
This high-growth Consumer Tech start-up, specialising in wearable technology, is looking for an experienced and data-driven Digital professional to join their team and be responsible for the running of their D2C site as well as all digital acquisition and retention marketing campaigns.
As a Founder-managed, high-growth business, things move very quickly and everyone is hands-on as well as leading on strategy.
You will be ambitious, data and commercially driven to increase conversion, sales and drive strong digital presence.
- Responsible for everything digital - Strategy, planning, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimisation to ensure delivery against specific KPIs and engagement metrics
- Execute the digital strategy in line with target customers as well as our brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Driving growth through new customer acquisition campaigns - PPC, social (paid and organic), and email channels
- Take ownership of the landing page strategy, customer purchase journey, audience segmentation, and performance tracking to improve conversion
- Manage all the functions of the D2C site
- Understand customer behaviour and analyse customer data to improve site stats
- Identify areas where UX can be improved
- Monitor, analyse and enhance website performance
Skills & Experience
- Able to work in a very fast-paced, start-up environment - previous experience a must
- A strong commercial mindset with an excellent track record in improving conversion and sales through D2C websites
- Experience delivering digital marketing strategies
- A passion for all things data, with the ability to use insight to optimise campaigns and performance
- Collaborative nature, able to work closely with other key stakeholders
- Experience with all Google & Facebook tools
- Working knowledge of Content Management systems and Shopify
- Some SEO experience would be an advantage
If you feel that you possess the necessary skills and experience, then please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.