- Extremely successful, market leading food retailer with significant turnover.
- Highly commercial environment with a fast paced culture focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- This Responsible Sourcing Executive role is ideal for an individual who wants to progress their career in an environment with progression opportunities
- As Responsible Sourcing Executive you will work with the head of Technical to implement a responsible sourcing plan focused on sustainability and community which ensures the retailers is viewed as a responsible retailer with customers, suppliers, colleagues, government, NGO’s etc
- The Responsible Sourcing Executive will monitor, and report on the plan and deliverables ensuring that the wider business is bought into the plan and is working towards common goals
- Working as part of a small technical team the responsible sourcing executive will ensure that the web pages are up to date and accurate and there is clear and consistent messaging
- The role also picks up ethical trading initiative and will be responsible for modern slavery compliance
- This Responsible Sourcing Executive role is ideal for an individual who is working within Corporate Social Responsibility/Ethical Trading or Responsible sourcing role
- Ideally this will be within the pillars of sustainability and health and well being
- It is essential to have fantastic communication skills along with reporting and attention to detail.
- In addition, you will demonstrate a passion for the customer and a flair for collaborative working
Benefits & details:
- You will thrive in a matrix blue chip structure that is down to earth and personable.
- Excellent package – up to £28,000 plus benefits
- Location – home counties with flexible working
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/15951/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.