- Based at the head office of a premium pet food supplier
- Work within a small, friendly and highly capable marketing team
- Great opportunity to develop skills in FMCG marketing
You will be working for a leading importer and distributor of premium pet food products to the independent and specialist pet trade. Reporting to the Marketing Manager the Marketing Administrator will play a key roles in the delivery of the company’s marketing strategy.
The Role: Marketing Administrator
Within our head office-based team your responsibilities will include:
- Social media monitoring and uploading to Hootsuite
- Mailing list updates and scheduling emails
- Compiling portfolio / published and live campaigns
- General administration and assistance
- Enhance and maintain systems for filing marketing data
- Stock control re-printed of POS / promotional materials (including digital assets)
- Marketing inventory
- Marketing inbox
Candidate Profile: Marketing Administrator
The ideal candidate will live within a commutable distance of Reigate and bring previous experience within a marketing team. The additional qualities and experience we are looking for are:
- Possess a marketing degree or CIMA qualifications
- 2 years of experience within a marketing team
- Experience reporting and analysing social media KPI’s
- Intermediate or Advance MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Understanding of Hootsuite (or similar scheduling platforms) and Mailchimp would be an advantage, but not essential
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal (both internal and external customers)
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
- Confident and commercially aware
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious marketing professional to develop their skills within the UK distributor of an international manufacturing business where your responsibilities will increase continuously.
For more information and to apply please contact:
Name Nick Hester
Telephone 01275 813030
Job reference: NH/23364
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.