Location: Buckinghamshire + working at home + on the road
Salary: Competitive salary and equity
Real Kombucha are changing the way people drink!
Real is a light, tart, refreshingly carbonated, non-alcoholic brew made from exquisite fine teas from small tea gardens around the world. Brewed using fermentation techniques usually found in fine wines and the best craft beers, they have developed a brew that can compete with the best fermented beverages, but with less than 2% sugar, less than 50 calories per bottle and only a remnant of alcohol.
Founded in 2017, Real Kombucha is now served in many of the best locations in London and around the UK. Listing restaurants and bars such as The Fat Duck (Heston Blumenthal), Tramshed (Mark Hix), Hai Cenato (Jason Atherton),The Pig Hotels and many others amongst its fans, it provides a truly sophisticated alternative to alcohol on an evening out.
With the rapid growth the business is experiencing they are now looking to grow the team to achieve future successes as the leading non alcoholic brand in the UK. They are looking for passionate, driven people who want to challenge the status quo and bring about positive change in the industry.
As the Head of On-Trade Sales, you will be responsible for the end to end management of national and regional on-trade customers, national and regional wholesalers as well as key independent customers. The role will be required to define channel strategy to build revenue and will specifically involve:
- Pitching and closing new national and regional trade customers, while establishing route to market and opening (where required) strategic wholesaler customers
- Growing deep relationships with existing national on-trade customers to future proof revenue
- Building relationships with national and regional wholesaler buyers and sales teams to win new business across independent / regional on-trade accounts
- Working autonomously to create strategies for growth within the on-trade channel
- Being fully responsible for the on-trade revenue on the P&L
- Managing and growing multi channel customers volume through activation, marketing campaigns and new product development
- Managing sales admin tasks to achieve effective forward planning, this will include forecasting and updating CRM pipelines and notes
To be considered for this position you MUST have proven sales from an alcohol or non-alcoholic drinks brand, with plenty of enthusiasm and passion for sales, and building relationships across the on-trade.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven sales experience of selling to On-Trade & RTM wholesalers
- Existing contacts in the on-trade channel. Contacts in other sales channels would be desirable
- 3 years or more experience working in sales in a drinks business
- Have a commercial / entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to be agile and lend their hand to a task, even if it is outside of their role / job title
- Successful negotiation skills with senior executives
- Positive, get up and go attitude
- Someone who can work as part of a team, while also being a self starter
- Excellent at generating own leads and driving sales through existing business
- Willing to go the extra mile & exceed targets set
- Highly organised & self-motivated
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a fast paced and growing business in the drinks industry
- Work with an experienced and passionate team
- The opportunity to learn from others in the team who care about staff development and progress
- A constant supply of REAL Kombucha for you to enjoy with friends and family!
PLEASE NOTE: Any direct applications to REAL will be redirected to New Chapter